W.12.2 KIMNAKYOUNG 김나경

 

Dramaturgy(sociology)

1.summary

The play shows interactions in everyday life. The play emphasizes expressing ourselves as an important part of social interaction and focuses on the elements of time, place, and audience. As on stage, we adjust settings, dress, speech, and nonverbal behavior to make a specific impression on others in our daily lives. The play suggests that an individual's identity is constantly formed according to the situation and relationship.

2.interesting point


I found it interesting that individual identities are not always fixed, but constantly changing depending on the situation. Through this, I learned again that society and humans always interact. I also learned that people have various roles in society and that their roles can be of various colors. I also learned that people's identity is influenced by various history, society, and culture.


3.discussion

Do you think human life is a play?

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Science & Futurism with Isaac 2_extra credit

Extra credit—Examples of values that have been commodified

W5.2- Introduction to Sociology/Religion-LUAN QIANYUE