W6.2 Introduction to Sociology/Economy

1) Summarize

The data begins with the story of a collective human struggle to thrive as well as survive, along with the story of the cooperation agreement, Molokai. 

They talking about capitalism, and I'm introducing how capitalism works. Capitalism is said to have developed from the interaction of the items "goods, money, labor, means of production, and production." This time, we will talk about how the market has developed and changed based on the opinions of sociologists we saw in the reading material last time. I learned society from an economic point of view.

Following capitalism, he also mentioned socialism. Socialism advocates criticize capitalist society and say that social inequality can be solved through socialism. Unlike capitalism, which owns individual assets, in socialism, everyone tries to create an equal society by sharing assets fairly.

2) Interesting point

Whether it is capitalism or socialism, I think there will be criticism in the end. The various criticisms of sociologists in the reading material were impressive. In particular, it was interesting to argue that socialism, which was advocated for citizens' equality, may rather have limitations that violate citizens' freedom and take away ownership. After all, society was a contradiction. Sociologists continue to create theories about society and come up with new social features for the citizens and for themselves, but society is always incomplete and contradictory.       

3) Question

Which do you think is more for citizens, capitalism or socialism?

Comments

  1. I think capitalism would be better for citizens. The reason I thought so was that socialism was so ideal that it was difficult to actually realize it according to its ideas, so I thought that more realistic capitalism would be more likely to be realized according to the ideology of capitalism, which would benefit citizens.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Science & Futurism with Isaac 2_extra credit

Extra credit—Examples of values that have been commodified

W5.2- Introduction to Sociology/Religion-LUAN QIANYUE