W5.1 Free culture movement

 1. Summarize

Free culture movement is a movement for promoting and distributing free content, content that people can use freely. The movement's concept of free to exchange can be aligned with free and open-source-software movement, open access and copyleft movement.


2.interesting point


I think what is interesting is the knowledge sharing in the free cultural movement. The term "free culture" is too cumbersome. Culture, conceptually, is an organic whole. In this culture, society gradually grows and develops, from one person to another. It is the interaction and exchange of ideas between people. Free culture is a special product in the modern world where freedom is lacking. Knowledge sharing can satisfy our respect needs, make us full of confidence in ourselves, have enthusiasm for society and experience the value of our existence.

I am a friend who likes to share the knowledge I have learned and the books I have read with my friends, hoping to bring some thoughts and help to my friends.


3.question

What other aspects do you think are interesting about the free cultural movement? Please share it with me.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

W5.2 Introduction to Sociology/Religion

W 15.1 Technology,_the_Internet,_and_Virtual_Worlds

W14.2 Race and Ethnicity_Kim Minji