W 2.1: Introduction to Sociology/Introduction
Introduction to Sociology/Introduction
1) Summarize
I think sociology is closely related to human life, because human existence forms society, and it is a comprehensive discipline to study human social phenomena and development laws.Why is he a comprehensive subject?because it systematically studies social behavior and human groups.Since many of the things humans do belong to the category of sociology, sociology is also involved in more and more extensive research.
2) Interesting point
I think what's interesting is that, as the article says in terms of sociology, it's a guess at human behavior and it's a complex proposition.With the development of society, the differences between science and humanities or liberal arts have gradually arisen.The inability of sociology and other social sciences to predict human behavior perfectly or to fully understand different cultures has led to the labelling of social science as "soft science".I think that's why it's possible to explain the extraordinaryness of man as a social animal.Any animal as complex as a human being is hard to fully understand.I don't think it's entirely predictable that humans have their own ability to think independently.
3) Discussion point
How do you think sociology can help the study of human thought and behavior
Comments
Post a Comment